Temporary Substitute for the City Indoor Swimming Pool
Peyer Menziger + Partner Architects presented the project to the
Zurich city authorities end of April 2008 and met with interest.
Commissioned for a feasibility study they cooperated with specialist
planners in checking out vital questions such as location, structural
design, hydraulic engineering, water treatment and costs.
Cooperating specialist planners:
- ZHAW Zürcher Hochschule für Angewandte Wissenschaften
Wädenswil (College of Applied Sciences Waedenswil), Andreas
- Airlight Ltd., Ing. Mauro Pedertti
- Staubli Kurath & Partner, Joseph Kurath
- Hunziker Brothers AG, Daniel Rensch
- BWS Laboratory, Christoph Keller